Stand up paddle boarding is one of the first growing sports in the world. It not only allows you to have the best experiences on the water but also offers a great full-body workout. It is very important to own a great Inflatable Stand-up Paddle Board that will allow you to make the most out of water sport. Unlike traditional paddleboards, inflatable stand-up paddleboards are lightweight, making it easy to transport.
There is an overwhelming array of paddleboards in the market, and selecting the best one can be a difficult task. To make things easier for you, we have listed the top 10 best Inflatable Stand-up Paddle Board in reviews for you.
#10. Aztron Lunar Inflatable Double Air Chamber Stand Up Paddle with Pump and Bag
The Aztron Lunar Inflatable Paddle Board is fast, stable, and agile, making it fantastic for any adventure. It features a double chamber construction for extra stiffness and safety. Ideally, this Paddle Board measures 9’9″ L x 32 inches x 6 inches thick and comes with 4mm grooving EVA footpad for ultimate comfort and grip. It is suitable for all skill levels, varied water conditions, and its coiled leash usually keeps the board near you. This Inflatable Paddle Board comes with a backpack bag that will hold the board and all the accessories included. Subsequently, this board has a lightweight design for transportation. Lastly, it tracks well in all water conditions and has Bungee on the desk to hold refreshment, PFD and everything you need.
- Double chamber construction for extra stiffness and safety
- Lightweight making it easy to transport from one place to another
- Bungee on the deck that holds refreshment, PFD and other things you need
- Comes with a carry backpack to carry the board and other accessories
- Quite slow
#9. MAXFLO Inflatable Non-Slip Deck Stand up Paddle Board for Youth & Adult
MAXFLO Inflatable Paddle Board performs great in all water conditions, and it is perfect for riders with different skill levels. The paddleboard measures 10’6” long, 30” wide and 6” thick, making it extra wide to provide perfect stability and balance every time you are using it. The board is fitted with triple panel fin design with steering, handling, and surfing, making it extremely easy to use and fun. Subsequently, this paddleboard features an anti-slip top for extra stability. This Paddle Board is ideal for both advanced surfers and Beginners. It is also equipped with a manual air pump, upgraded aluminum paddle, repair kit, 3 fins, and a storage backpack. The backpack will make transporting this paddleboard very easy; thus, you can take it with you on surfing excursions, lake trips and fits on any car trunk.
- The paddleboard measures 10’6” long, 30” wide and 6” thick
- Has slip top deck technology that is added for stability
- Perfect for both advanced surfers and beginners
- Lightweight and portable making it super travel friendly
- Not ideal for heavier people.
#8. Aquaplanet Stand Up Paddleboard with Coiled Leash, Rucksack and Repair Kit
If you are ready to race in the water, then this inflatable paddleboard is perfect for you. It is a versatile unit that provides incredible stability for all beginners as well as family members. You can use it in rivers, lakes, choppier seas, canals and it is ideal for racing, surfing, and touring. Ideally, this paddleboard has a more pointed shape in front that is ideal for cutting into waves. This compact and convenient paddleboard is very easy to assemble, and it requires less than 10 minutes to inflate or deflate fully. The product only weighs 24.25 Lbs. and it is foldable for easy storage. Other than that, it comes with a convenient bag that makes it easy to transport from one place to another. With its thick surface laminate material and ultra-tough drop, stitch allows you to inflate up to 15Psi for a rigid supper board.
- Offers incredible stability perfect for all beginners and families members
- Measures 10’6 inches x 31 inches x 6 inches and weighs only 24.25 lbs.
- Comes with rugged carry rucksack that enables you to carry the entire kit
- Super sturdy and assembles easily in less than 10 minutes
- The pump quality is not satisfactory
#7. SereneLife Premium Inflatable 6 Inches Thick Stand up Paddle Board with Wide Stance
This Stand up Paddle Board by SereneLife has ultimate stability and performance thanks to its design. It has a stable, soft, and anti-slip top desk that is perfect for beginners. It is extra wide and measures 10’5 feet long x 30” wide to ensure superior balancing and stability. This Paddle Board is outfitted with bottom panel fins and handling that makes this board easy to control. Following this, you will be skimming and gliding the water like a sea creature. This inflatable and portable board is 100% travel-friendly, and it is most preferred by those people who have a knack for adventure. You can easily take it with you anywhere, and its compact design makes it easy to keep it in the car. Finally, this Board kit includes a manual air pump, aluminium paddle, and a storage bag.
- Extra wide to offer better balance and stability
- It is outfitted with triple bottom panel fins handling and steering
- Portable and 100% travel-friendly making it ideal for taking it with you
- No-slip soft top that prevents any accidental fall or slips
- Not appropriate for experienced boarders
#6. Soopotay Inflatable iSUP Package Stand up Paddle Board
Its affordable price makes this awesome starter paddleboard a great choice for occasional users and individuals who are searching for an inexpensive yet high quality stand up paddleboard. This board measures 10 feet x 32 inches x 6 inches and only weighs 18 lbs. inflating and deflating this Paddle Board is very simple and only takes less than 5 minutes. Moreover, it is a purely handmade Paddle Board with 0.9 mm ultra-thick single layer making it light to carry. With its ultra-wide structure, this Paddle Board offers plenty of stability for adults and young riders. The board rolls up into a compact size for you to travel with it anywhere and for compact storage. Above all, this board is suitable for all skills levels, and it is an excellent choice for people doing fishing, yoga and sightseeing in flat-water.
- The paddleboard measures at 10 feet x 32 inches x 6 inches and has 280 lbs max capacity
- Inflation and deflation takes less than 5min and only weighs 18 lbs for your light carry
- Ultra wide to offer plenty of stability and compact when lolled up
- Suitable for all skills levels including teenagers and adults
- Not the most robust board around
#5. Roc Inflatable Non-Slip Deck Stand up Paddle Board with Hand Pump and Bonus Waterproof Bag
This versatile and innovative Stand up Paddle Board by Roc is a good model for beginners and those individuals who want to have fun on the water. It is constructed from the highest quality military-grade materials, and this makes it the most durable and lightweight Paddle Board you can find in the market. With its extra-wide design, this makes it ideal for all skill level individuals. It can be used in the flat rivers, freshwater lakes and ocean. Ideally, this board only weighs 17.5 pounds making it 20% lighter when compared to other competitors. The board measures 10 feet long by 32 inches wide and 6 inches thick, and it has a weight limit of 300 pounds. Lastly, this paddleboard is packed with everything, including safety leash, collapsible aluminium paddle, waterproof bag and hand pump.
- Premium inflatable paddleboard constructed from high-quality materials
- Extra wide design to create more stability for people of all skill level
- Only weighs 17.5 pounds and has a weight limit of 300 pounds.
- Comes with everything you need packed on a waterproof bag
- Very basic accessories
#4. iROCKER Inflatable Paddle Board
iROCKER Paddle Board is capable of inflating and deflating in less than
and it has a weight limit of 240 lbs. With a wide width of 32 inches, this makes it more stable while its sporty shape allows you to have fast tracking experience. This floating fibreglass paddle is lightweight, and it will allow you to enjoy your paddling session. It comes with a dual-action hand pump that is easy to use and will inflate the board faster than other typical single action pumps. This paddleboard is included with 3 removable fins, 13 D-rings, and extra comfy EVA deck pad that usually keeps your feet from getting sore. In addition to that, it comes with a backpack carry bag with adjustable shoulder straps to carry the paddleboard together with all accessories.
After purchasing this product, you will receive a 1-year warranty.
- Weight 20 lbs. and has a weight limit of 240 lbs.
- Adjustable high-quality fibreglass paddle that is lightweight for easy carry
- Dual action hand pump that inflates your board faster
- Backpack carry bag included carrying all the accessories
- Maybe a little expensive
#3. PEAK Paddle Boards 10 feet Fitness and Yoga Inflatable Stand up Paddle Board
Designed to accommodate all SUP skill levels, from advanced riders to beginners. This Paddle Board weighs only 18 lbs. and it has a stable platform for exercise in both salty and freshwater. It has a premium construction made of Korean drop stitch and military-grade layer PVC that is lightweight and durable. Ideally, this stands up paddleboard is ready for streams, oceans, lakes, and rivers, and it measures 36 inches x 14 inches x 12 inches when inflated. This Paddleboard rolls up to a compact size, and thus it will fit anywhere- boat locker, closet, trunk, or under the bed. Something else, it includes a carry backpack that is perfect for travel. Above all, it has a 6-point bungee system and tail-mounted D-Rings.
- Ultimate yoga fitness board that only weighs 18 LBS when inflated
- Supports up to 275 LBS and work well in both salty and freshwater
- Made from lightweight dual layer PVC that is extra rigid
- Rolls up to compact size it fits neatly just about anywhere
- Shaped for stability and not speed
#2. GILI Adventure Durable and Lightweight Inflatable Stand Up Paddle Board
This is an extra-wide and supper stable Paddle Board that is ideal for performing SUP yoga. It measures 11 feet x 32 inches x 6 inches and features dual-layer, fusion technology that makes it strong as well as ultra-lightweight. Subsequently, this Board is machine laminated, making it free from defects. The package includes a 2-stage hand pump, snap-in center fin, travel paddle, inflatable backpack, and everything that you require to start exploring and padding. With its military strength Fusion construction, this board is strong, durable, and rigid; thus, you do not need to worry about trees, rocks, and other surfaces. It has a pointed nose to enhance its performance in water conditions.
- Has advanced fusion construction making it strong and ultra-lightweight
- This adventure paddleboard measures 11feet x 32 inches x 6 inches
- Machine laminated for durability and free from defects
- Offered with a full two years warranty
- Not very fast
#1. Bluefin Cruise SUP Inflatable Stand Up Paddle Board
Bluefin Cruise Inflatable Paddle Board is leading in this list for its excellent performance and stability. It is made from Pro Weave Drop Stitch and 1000 Denier Exo Laminate PVC materials that are so tough and can hold up to 28 PSI. In addition to that, you can use the D-rings to change your SUP to SUP in seconds. This board is integrated with GoPro mount on its nose that will help to capture the action. The package includes a double-action pump that will inflate the Board on both down and up a portion of every pump. It also consists of a versatile 8 inches centre fin that provides versatility and glides for day-to-day paddling.
- Made of tough 1000 denier EXO surface and can hold up to 28 psi
- Versatile 8 inches center fin that provides ultimate glide and versatility
- Designed to last and offered with 5 years warranty
- Integrated with GOPRO mount to capture every action
- A bit expensive
There are some of the best inflatable stand up paddleboards in reviews. They have durable construction and will inflate quickly, thanks to their superb pump that comes as an accessory. However, Understanding the different sizes and shapes will assist you in choosing the best board that will suit your skill level and needs. So go through each one of them and choose the one that is best for you.